September 14, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Streetwise Live! Presents Heliostar Metals Ltd. Featuring Charles Funk, CEO and Director of Heliostar Metals Ltd., Adrian Day of Adrian Day Asset Management, and Joe Mazumdar, Editor/Analyst and Publisher of Exploration Insights.
In a Streetwise Live! Broadcast on Sept. 9, 2021, from the 2021 Precious Metals Summit at Beaver Creek, Charles Funk, CEO of Heliostar Metals Ltd. (HSTR:TSX.V; HSTXF:OTC; RGG1:FRA), and Adrian Day, money manager with Adrian Day Asset Management, discussed why investors should look at Heliostar, a young company strategically exploring its projects in Alaska and Mexico.
Host Cyndi Edwards began the broadcast by asking Adrian Day, money manager with Adrian Day Asset Management, what factors make Heliostar Metals Ltd. an attractive investment.
He replied that it was the people and the projects. The people are “technically strong, ethical, and dynamic,” and CEO Charles Funk has the energy to make Heliostar a success, he said. As for the projects, the company’s Unga mine in Alaska has known gold present, and Funk is systematically and thoroughly exploring it, an approach never taken by previous operators.
As for junior stocks, like Heliostar, Day noted that “when you look at good quality juniors, you find that those are really some of the best values out there. They offer the potential for 5:1 or 10:1. It’s just really a matter of the timing.”
Edwards pointed out that Brien Lundin, editor and publisher of Gold Newsletter, wrote that he expects more good news from Heliostar and calls it a Buy.
She asked Funk what advantages Heliostar has over other mining explorers. One, he said, is the company understands the science, or geology, and knows its importance. Two, making discoveries is what the company’s team does, as evidenced by its past collective discoveries and Heliostar’s recent success at its Panuco project in Mexico.
As for the explorer’s Mexico assets, Funk says they’re “a free warrant for our investors.” Though earlier stage than Unga, they are potential company makers.
Regarding Unga, it stands out from other mining projects, Funk noted, because it has the rare combination of large size and high grade potential, as it is in an underexplored gold district.
“That’s what the Heliostar brand is, big districts, high grade, and a proven team to unlock them,” Funk added.
Why does Funk think Heliostar could be successful at Unga when other miners were not, Edwards inquired. He said it comes down to his company’s methodical approach to exploration, starting with prospecting then detailed mapping and sampling.
“If successful, you continue,” Funk added. “You never fall in love with one particular area; you treat it on statistical probabilities. A systematic approach has delivered for us before, and we think it will work again. The results this year are showing that it is.”
Joe Azumdar, editor/analyst and publisher of Exploration Insights, commented on Unga, saying he had liked the project for some time, but it had been in the wrong hands. That changed, however, when Funk got involved and began looking at the bigger picture and testing more of the project for mineralization. Azumdar owns and is holding shares, awaiting further exploration results.
- This broadcast does not constitute investment advice. Each viewer is encouraged to consult with his or her individual financial professional and any action a viewer takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. This broadcast is not a solicitation for investment. Streetwise Live! does not render general or specific investment advice and the information should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Live! does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned here.
- Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the presenters and not of Streetwise Live! or its officers. The presenters are wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The presenter was not paid by Streetwise Live! for this broadcast. Streetwise Live! requires presenters to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Live! relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Live! has no means of verifying its accuracy.
- The following companies discussed in this broadcast have paid a $10,000 fee to participate: Heliostar Metals Ltd.
- From time to time, Streetwise Live! and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for broadcasts and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. As of the date of this broadcast, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Live! (including members of their household) own securities of the following companies discussed in this broadcast: Heliostar Metals Ltd. Heliostar Metals Ltd. is not a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports, an affiliate of Streetwise Live! (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/).
- Charles Funk – CEO, Director owns securities of the company.
- Disclosures for: Adrian Day – Adrian Day Asset Management. I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: Heliostar Metals Ltd. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None.
- Disclosures for: Joe Mazumdar – Editor/Analyst and Publisher of Exploration Insights. I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: Heliostar Metals Ltd. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None.
- Disclosures for: Cyndi Edwards, Host. I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com